Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Family Pictures 2016

I'm going a little out of order here...I haven't blogged about the rest of our summer but our computer is broken so I can't get to those photos. These photos, however all are edited and ready to go, so I will share them!

When we were up in Utah for Lexi's baptism, we had family pictures taken up in the mountains. 
Getting pictures is stressful! I agonize over what everyone is going to wear and then when it gets closer I worry about someone getting sick, getting a black eye, the weather, etc. etc. We made it to Friday (the day of the session) and everyone was healthy and bruise free! The weather looked like it was going to cooperate (I checked the forecast EVERY day for like 2 weeks). About 5 minutes into our session it started to rain! Pretty hard! We wouldn't have been able to reschedule since the next day was Lexi's baptism and we were going home after that. THAT was stressful. Devin was like, "Lets say a prayer!" So we did and it cleared up and everything was great Seeing them now makes me realize the stress was worth it! 
Isn't Utah gorgeous! 


 











 






We got a lot of candid, less posed shots, which I really like. 

I love this one of the girls! 
This one is one of my favorites...


3 comments:

amy amy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sam said...

My favorite pictures of your family ever!

Sam said...

My favorite pictures of your family ever!