Friday, August 26, 2016

Adalynn's Baptism Pictures

In a week (September 3rd) Adalynn will be baptized! She is so very excited...she was supposed to be baptized in August, but we pushed it to September so we could attend my niece's baptism in Utah.
We took quite a few pictures at my parent's house in AZ. My friend Angie made her dress. Adalynn found a picture of what she wanted and Angie made it happen! 
We also took some at the Vegas Temple. 
A little photoshop swapping in this next one! I so wish I had a place like this to take pictures at though!
She is wearing the necklace my dad gave to me when I was a teenager (and all my sisters have one as well). 
The Vegas temple is SO hard to get a good shot of the entire temple. I've tried a few times and we even tried off the grounds to get one. This was probably the best we got. 
Like  I said, her baptism in next Saturday. All are welcome to attend! 

No comments: