Wednesday, March 30, 2016

February/March

A few little things we have been doing the past two months.

February was Blue and Gold for scouts. We had a minions theme with a taco bar for dinner. It was the first pack meeting in this new ward so it was a little weird. We only have 10 boys, so it was a lot smaller, but I think the boys had fun. All the leaders are awesome and want to be very involved and helpful, so I am super excited for that. Here is the invite I made. 
Took this beauties photos for her baptism 

My go to baptism gift. 
March we did a science theme pack meeting. We did it last year and it was a hit. One of these days I will have to do a separate post of all the experiments we did. So much fun! Here is the invite. 
I had to spice them up a bit and add a test tube with nerds. So cute, right? 
I didn't take any pictures during pack meeting (I was helping boys make slime) but one of the moms did. These are from her. 


Lemons are pretty
 Speaking of pretty lemons. I bought these cute lemonade girl scout cookies and gave them to the girls I visit teach. 



Went to Provo for the Provo temple open house. 







Free cones at DQ

I found this wrapping paper at Target and thought it would make a cute backdrop. 
Made these for FHE.


1 comment:

Chris & Christine said...

You are so talented Valerie! I hope you are doing well!