Monday, February 15, 2016

Valentines

I love Valentines Day and can't wait for February to get here so we can start celebrating. 
I finally made a Valentines family bingo game (I've been wanting to do it for a few years). So fun seeing all my cute nieces and nephews in a game! We played it for FHE on Monday and they loved it. 
A little treat for the teachers

Valentines craziness around here! 

Took some pictures in the studio 





Devin even let me take ONE picture. 








Made a few special Valentines to give to our good friends. 

I did my mailboxes like I have in the past, but I wanted to do something special on Valentines Day. So I bought the kids these huge cards gave them to them Sunday morning when they woke up.

I made these for desert.

We had a "fancy" candlelit dinner. Well, as fancy as we get around here. 
Go grateful for my sweet little family that I love so very much! 

No comments: