Sunday, December 6, 2015

Thanksgiving 2015

We were in Utah this year for Thanksgiving. We stayed at Michelle's house but spent Thanksgiving Day and the next day at Sean and Sam's in Tooele. 





Ruby celebrated her 1st birthday so Sam got her a little cake. 

 I think she liked it!
 Lyla and Josh 





Time to Eat! 
 Ruby opening her presents. I love how excited all the kids are for her! 
All the kids opening their Christmas jammies from Nana and Grandpa. 



 A few of us went to Hunger Games at night. And the kids had a sleepover with Sean and Sam.   
The next day driving to Tooele. Pretty view. 
Today was Devin's birthday! He is 10! 

Opening his presents and eating cake.

The kids art show. They worked on this for a while and were very excited to show all the adults.
We also had a ping pong tournament today...I don't know why I have zero pictures, but it was so fun! I only lasted one round...Garth kicked my butt. 

Saturday the kids woke up to snow! 







 In the afternoon, Michelle, Sam and I took the girls (and Eli) to see Good Dinosaur. The boys went to Buffalo Wild Wings to watch the BYU game. 

Right after the BYU game, we bundled everyone up and went to see the lights at Temple Square. It was the first time our kids had been. After the lights, Jared and Justin took Devin and Parker to the Jazz game and the rest of us went home.
We came home Sunday. Like always, we had a great time. I'm so grateful for Jared's family and the memories we make when we are all together.  

1 comment:

Josy said...

The background on the pictures you can see the snow on the mountains!!!! How pretty!!! Planning on taking tyler to Payson this week to hopefully see the snow.
I can't believe Devin is already 10
wow