Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Community Party/Boulder City/Ethel M

Saturday was the trifecta of Christmas events. First we went to our community party. 







After that party, we met our friends for the Boulder City Parade. 


 Then, on our way home we stopped at Ethel M to look at the lights and get  chocolate. 

Fun night! 

Side note...Sunday, our beloved Aliante ward was split. We are now a part of a brand new ward. My heart hurts thinking about leaving. I have LOVED our ward and the amazing people we have met. Our ward has truly become our family here in Vegas. I have loved my calling in the primary and don't feel ready to leave. Devin and Adalynn are also sad...they have so many great friends and not one of them will be in this new ward. I keep telling them that we will still see our friends all the time but my heart breaks for them. I had visions of Adalynn going to activity days with Courtney and Devin going to scout camp with Taysen, AJ and Landon. 


(The amazing ladies I served with and taught me so much! Ignore my swollen puffy eyes! It was an emotional last meeting!) 
I'm trying to have a good attitude. I'm hopeful our new ward will be awesome and the kids will make new friends. Oh man, change can be hard. 

1 comment:

Josy said...

I love the snow sliding how fun!!!!
How sad that you have made some good friends there but now you will be in a different ward but you guys can still see each other.. I felt the same leaving my job and my friends that Ive made in my 6 yrs there.. Its tough!!!