Wednesday, November 18, 2015

November

Our annual "What are we thankful for" family home evening. I like to do something a little different each year. 
Before...
During...
And after...
We have a lot of be thankful for! 
Was going to make these turkeys, but the candy corn WOULD NOT stay on the pretzels... 
Pretzel Turkeys - Perfect Thanksgiving Treat!:  
...so we made these instead.
Also making this for FHE and delivering to friends and teachers for next week's FHE. 
We've had some pretty chilly days lately (YES!) I love that it is finally cool enough to eat soup (in bread bowls). 
The kids and I finished watching all 6 Star Wars movies. Most of you probably know this, but I have a HUGE crush on Harrison Ford. Oh man, we are EXCITED for #7. December 18th can't come soon enough. 
My friend's new baby! 
Lyla after preschool
Someone naughty
The rest are random pictures from my phone. 
Who in their right mind would buy a bear this big? 
 She likes putting my clothes on while I am getting ready. 
 Trying out the skate park for the first time.

1 comment:

Josy said...

Really liked that thankful page you guys had what a fun idea!!!!