Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Seattle Part 3

My last Washington post! 

Deception Pass


  





Adalynn was obsessed with collecting rocks everywhere we went.
Fort Casey
I didn't take make pictures of the fort because I was frantically chasing after Lyla. There were too many places she could fall and she was being wild. I did get a ton of pictures in the field and beach behind the fort. 













Riding the ferry back home. I wish it had been longer because they really enjoyed it. 
Thursday and Friday we took it easy and hung out in Snohomish. Jared took the kids to see Inside Out. Kristi and I went shopping. We ate at Ixtapa. We took the kids to Jared's old elementary school to play. 



Michelle and Justin arrived Saturday and the cousins were all happy to play together









Halle's birthday was Saturday and Lyla's was Sunday so we had a small birthday party for both girls. 

Playing scatterball. Adalynn won. 
Every night we enjoyed the hot tub. 
Saturday night we roasted hot dogs and marshmallows. 

We flew home Sunday night. We had an amazing time! 

4 comments:

Josy said...

What an amazing trip. Its so beautiful there!!

Sam said...

Okay now I can't wait to go back to Washington!

Sam said...

Okay now I can't wait to go back to Washington!

Sam said...

Okay now I can't wait to go back to Washington!