Friday, July 24, 2015

My Little Pony Party

Lyla's My Little Pony Party 
At first I didn't want to do a party for Lyla because we have been gone a lot this summer and there were only about 2 Saturdays in the whole summer that would work. But for months she has been talking about having a party and I've never had one for her, so we went for it. 
In the end, I actually had a lot of fun planning it. She just loves My Little Pony so choosing a theme was easy. 
Here is her invitation. 
Before her friends arrived
 
Decorations


A few treats I made. We also had pizza, fruit and veggies. 



Her cake.


I found a place in Vegas that rents out ponies and will bring them to your home. I knew Lyla would love it! I was worried about it being too hot or too sunny, but we had an unusually cool week so it was perfect. All the kids (a few were nervous at first) loved it. 




After the ponies left we played pin the cutie mark on the pony and painted pictures of ponies.


Blowing out her candles. 
Goodie Bags
About an hour after the party ended the kids and I got in the car and drove to Utah! 

2 comments:

Sam said...

This party is amazing! I wish I had your creativity, talent, organization and energy.

Sam said...

This party is amazing! I wish I had your creativity, talent, organization and energy.