Wednesday, March 18, 2015

St Patricks Day

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

The night before Devin set a trap to catch a leprechaun and left him green food. He left him a note that said something like, "Want some good food? Come here." Anyways, it was cute. Should have taken a picture.

The leprechaun came and turned over furniture, turned all our pictures upside down, turned the milk green and left a bucket of green goodies. Didn't get a picture of that either. The kids thought it was hilarious and loved their buckets.  
I made rainbow pancakes for breakfast.
 
I made these treats for them for after school.
  Some years I really get into making holidays super fun. Other years (like this year) I kinda dread it. It has just been so busy and I've been stressed about multiple things. But I force myself to still make these days special because I know they love it. And they are worth it! 
 


2 comments:

Karrah Vandruff said...

That's so cute! I love everything! You're a great mom!

Josy said...

How fun!! Devin cracks me up!.