Thursday, March 12, 2015

February

A few other pictures and videos from February 
Devin playing basketball at the park with Jared. He is so excited for his season to start this week.
Doing puzzles
Baptism photo session with Ashton
Newborn session
I think I posted this already, but this is a better picture of all the cousins
Playing in snow on our way home from the funeral...
Adalynn thought it was too cold.
We've been married since 2001. This has been our tool box up until now! Can you say Ghetto!
And the new tool box...I love it! Everything is organized and has it's place.
 
Last month we painted our garage. We wanted a light gray, but it looks white. Jared really wanted a Seahawks door. It took a while getting used to it, but I like it. (Man, against the white walls, the floors seem so gross! And that mat?! Yikes)
  This was what Lyla wanted from the gas station
Took the kids to the SpongeBob movie. Just as I expected, it was dumb.
Green Fun Dip
The kids doing yoga with Jared.
This is Sadie's friend Crosby. I dog sit for Brittney when they are out of town and she has now watched Sadie twice. It is SO nice having a place for the dog to go when we go out of town!

Devin and Landon--  I heard Star Wars music and I looked outside and this is what I saw. These boys crack me up!


1 comment:

Josy said...

Was Addie crying because it was too cold? I love the picture of all the cousins they are all so cute together!!