Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Books

The latest books! 
(Two road trips to Utah this month gave me plenty of time to read! So grateful I do not get car sick when I read).

The Rent Collector
I've been hearing people recommend this book for a while. I liked it. I think everyone should read this--it sure puts things into perspective and made me grateful for everything I have. 

The Selection, The Elite, The One 
I'm not sure why I chose these books...I think someone recommended them, but it was basically the bachelor (the TV show) set in a utopian type society. It was so cheesy!  

The All Girl Filling Station Last Reunion
 Cute book. The mom really annoyed me, but all the other characters I enjoyed! 

Where'd you go Bernadette
Super quirky book! I liked it. Not my favorite, but fun to read.

A Tree Grows in Brooklyn
Heard a lot about this one as well. I enjoyed it.


No comments: