Sunday, February 22, 2015

Pre Valentines

I didn't go all out this years for Valentines Day. I was just so busy. I did leave little treats and gifts in their mailboxes each day (I usually start Feb 1st and go till Valentines day. Devin thinks I should do the whole month--haha. Not going to happen, Devin). I love how excited they are after school to see what they got.

Sent a little treat for the teachers

 I left little love notes on the kid's door each day. I didn't think they would even care, so I was surprised how much they liked them. They even wrote a few for Jared and I and left them on our door.
My mom and dad sent a package. And so did Josy, which was so nice! Between the two of them, the kids were spoiled!





I sure love my little family!

2 comments:

Sam said...

I think I figured out what door is Devin's. Haha. I love the little hearts with notes on the door. I need to remember that idea for next year!

Josy said...

A whole month of getting treats sounds like great idea Devin!! Im glad they liked the things they got. Makes me happy!!