Thursday, December 11, 2014

We haven't seen Jared's brother Aaron in about 3 1/2 years so to say we were excited that he was coming to visit is an understatement! It was just Aaron this time (Laurel is still teaching). We had so much fun with him. I sure enjoyed having another person to run errands with me and go out to lunch! I'm not sure he was thrilled to run errands, but he is a great sport and dropped off/picked up kids, went to gymnastics, went shopping and even went to the gym with me.
At the airport waiting to pick him up
After we picked him up from the airport we went to the Bellagio. It was such a nice night. We went outside to watch a water show then we went home.
The next day Aaron and I hung out a bit and ran a few errands. Aaron is all about trying new restaurants so he told me he was going take me to try some new foods. He took me to try Indian food for the first time and I really liked it. It was spicy, but good!
 Friday night we went to look at Christmas lights and then went out for cheesecake. The kids were little hooligans at the restaurant so it might be a while before Aaron wants a kid!

Saturday we had the Boulder City parade. We spent some time at the park before the parade.
Bowling
Waiting for the parade to start.
We had a pretty big group this year.
 After the parade, we went to the Cactus gardens to look at lights. It is too dark to get a decent picture so I didn't even bother with my camera.  
 
Monday was his last day here. We took Lyla to her last gymnastics class and then Aaron took me out to another place I have never had (Thai food) then we went to Cost Plus where he bought a cake that is popular in Italy and some Japanese candy.
He left late Monday night. Devin and Adalynn would not stop crying when he left. It was sweet. I miss him too. He sure makes me laugh and he is so fun with the kids.


1 comment:

Josy said...

Awe it looks like you guys had a great time. I want to go visit too ;))