Tuesday, October 21, 2014

October!

Wozers! October is practically over! It has been a busy month (does anyone else feel like being super busy is just the new normal). Most days I go from one thing to the next without much time in between. Take today for example. I dropped the kids off at school, worked out, went to Costco, take Lyla to preschool, help in Devin's classroom, pick up kids from school, homework, take Lyla to speech at 3:30, Addie to soccer at 5:00, Devin's football at 5:00, gets kids home, dinner, and bed! Almost every day is like this. It is nuts I tell ya!
Anyways, here is a summary of the last three weeks.
We decorated for Halloween!
A new mat I painted
Lyla being all cute.
@ the Giggle Box
Trying yet another chocolate Chip cookie recipe. I really like this one!
Saturdays they both have games.
She likes being goalie
Killing time before preschool
Made these for pack meeting.
Also made these for pack meeting. I have been in a baking mood lately but I'm trying to eat better (story of my life!) So making treats for pack meeting is perfect. There are never any leftover! These were pumpkin cupcakes with a cinnamon cream cheese frosting. So, so good! (on my pinterest if you want the recipe) 
Every day at 3:00 the sprinklers come on and she gets drenched!
A little something for the teachers for next week.
Lyla was invited to the cutest birthday party ever. It was a mommy and me tea party on the train at Boulder City.
haha. White dog...freshly cut lawn...We called her the Grinch all day.
Another soccer game
The girls at Devin's football game
@ our community Halloween festival
 

No comments: