Monday, October 27, 2014

Carving Pumpkins

Last night we carved pumpkins.
This was the first year Adalynn carved her pumpkin by herself. She was pretty proud of herself.
Devin also carved his own pumpkin and made Jared carve a Seahawks pumpkin. The pumpkin guts don't bother him anymore!
I had to share because I thought this soup was so good. I bought the broccoli cheddar soup from Costco and it did not disappoint. The only person that did not like it was Lyla (4 out of 5 is not bad around here). I made pumpkin bread bowls to go with them.
For dessert we had caramel apples. We thought it would be fun to use real sticks from our tree. Every year I think they are a pain to make but they taste so good and are the perfect fall treat.
 

1 comment:

Josy said...

Its funny to watch Devin get all grossed out with the pumpkins "gut" it always makes me laugh. Ithe apples look amazing!! Can we make them for thanksgiving ;)