Thursday, July 17, 2014

Lyla's Birthday

I am so pretty far behind blogging. We have been much busier than I anticipated this summer, which is fine because I like being busy. But I could use a few days where I could just get caught up with everything.
 
Last month, Lyla turned 3. We didn't have anything big planned for her day. Just small things to make her feel special.
Lyla loves stuffed animals. Addie really enjoyed going to Build A Bear a few months ago, so I made a mental note to take Lyla on her birthday.
She picked out a cute bunny and a Snow White outfit.
Addie has been saving up her money for a long time and wanted to get one as well. She picked out a panda with an Aurora outfit.
She seemed to really enjoy it.
Opening presents
Don't you love how excited kids get about the smallest things? A $1 thing of bubbles was probably her favorite present!
The girls and their bears

2 comments:

Josy said...

Lyla is looking cuter and cuter every time! She looks so happy and the bears are super cute. Can't believe she's 3 already!

Brittany H. said...

She has a great crinkle happy face!