Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Karrah's Baby Shower

My brother and his wife Karrah are expecting their first baby in November. We threw a shower for her on Saturday. It was a gender reveal shower and a bee theme. Jen, Josy, my mom, and I had a lot of fun putting it all together!
The Food
We had fruit salad, wraps, a veggie tray, amd my mom's homemade rolls with honey butter. The rolls were by far everyone's favorite.




 Dessert and Gender Reveal Cakes. Josy had the top cake made and the bottom cake was a Dairy Queen cake. Both had blue or pink filling.


Games



Opening Gifts

And they are having....

A BOY!!

Take homes


 A few pictures of friends and family that came














I made these banners but the pictures I took at the shower weren't very good.

Congrats James and Karrah. I cant wait to meet my new nephew later this year!

2 comments:

Samantha Christensen said...

Oh my gosh, everything turned out amazing! I love it all.

Josy said...

It was a fun baby shower. Thanks for helping out :)
I love the banners