Thursday, June 19, 2014

Doughnuts for Breakfast

When I asked the kids what they wanted to put on our bucket list for the summer one of the first things they told me was they wanted to get doughnuts for breakfast. Saturday Jared's flight to Boston was delayed a few hours so we went before he left. It was the day before Fathers Day and apparently if you brought in an ugly tie you got a free dozen. We didn't know that (darn) but it was kinda fun seeing all the ties hanging from the ceiling.
 Lyla only eats the chocolate. She has never eaten the actual doughnut.
I don't know what is going on with all the white splotches on Devin's face. It also happened last summer. His doctor said it was eczema. My dad said it was a fungus and to wash his face with Selson Blue. One person told me it happens when you get really tan in a short period of time. Nothing has seemed to work. Has this happened to anyone else? 
 

1 comment:

Sam said...

Lexi just starting to get the white spots on her cheeks. I can't figure out why either.