Friday, May 23, 2014

A few things worth mentioning and a few pictures from my phone.
Last weekend we took the kids to the Paris to go swimming. It was the first weekend to hit over 100, so it was a good day to go.
 
The kids have also been enjoying the slip n slide and running through the sprinklers
Addie wore this outfit the first time she met Lyla...so now that it fits Lyla it is bringing back all sorts of memories.
Costco
Selfies from my phone at Disneyland

Ariel

Took some pictures of Adalynn the other night.
Waiting to pick up Adalynn
Most times I try and do a sock bun in Addie's hair I fail. Today I did it perfectly so I had to take a picture. I think the trick is having dirty, ratty hair.
 Devin getting the Caught Being Kind award. Each teacher picks out one kid each trimester for being kind. This is what his award said, "Devin shows kindness in many ways. He is always reaching out to help other students who need a helping hand. He is a very responsible and dependable student in our classroom. He shows respect to his classmates and adults. Keep up the good work, Devin!"
 
 


1 comment:

Brittany H. said...

I love Adalynn's green eyes!