Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Valentines Day

Valentines Day this year..
I did my usual daily treat in the kids mailboxes. I started February 1st.
My mom always sends a package. They loved it mom!
The kids are obsessed with Minecraft so we made a creeper box for Devin. Addie made hers at school.
The kids actually had Valentines day off. So they had their class parties Thursday.  
Friday morning we woke up and made a Valentines breakfast.
Then I made cupcakes. I have been in such a baking mood lately.
Later that day, I took the kids downtown to take a few pictures of them, then we went to the container park. It is basically a shopping center where all the shops are in shipping containers. There is a park for the kids. And at the entrance there is a huge praying mantis with fire coming out of his antennas.
After the park we went home and made heart shaped pizzas. It was a great day.
James and Karrah made it even better and showed up to visit for the weekend. They brought us a valentines day present...candy in cans they had sealed on campus. Cute idea.
 
 

No comments: