Friday, December 13, 2013

Thanksgiving

I am quite far behind on this blog. This November was the craziest November I've ever had. And I'm sure it will be one of the most memorable.
Devin turned 8 this month and in our church, 8 is a big deal. It is when they are baptized and officially become a member of the church. Since his baptism was scheduled for November 30th, 2 days after Thanksgiving, most of Jared's family came for Thanksgiving. My brother and his wife were also here.
Justin, Michelle, Josh, Dad and Kristi got here Monday night. My kids were so excited. Tuesday morning after I got my kids to school, we took pictures of Parker, Halle, and Austin in the studio. Michelle and I had a lot of fun dressing up Halle. I took so many pictures. I will share some of my favorites when I get them finished. Justin also started fixing the leak from our shower that we have had for about two months. It hope he knows how much we appreciate him fixing it!
That night we took the kids to the park. Justin got a work out swinging the kids around.



Our lunch the next day.
Wednesday night Sean and Sam arrived. (And later, James and Karrah). The girls and I took all the kids to a new park here in town, which is really fun, but huge, and a little hard to keep track of nine kids.



Wednesday was also Devin's birthday. We celebrated with pizza for dinner and cake and ice cream for dessert. He opened his presents and we called it a night.
Thanksgiving
We had dinner at our house. It was a full house, but we made it work.



 She was so tired. She fell asleep watching something on the computer.
All the girls wearing the pajamas from Grandpa and Nana.

Add in the boys. A bit more chaotic.
Friday we hung out. We took family pictures later in the day and my family arrived that evening. I will post the family pictures later. I am so behind with pictures and editing and everything, it is a joke.
But I will share one more little gem....


(Here are the family pictures) 









1 comment:

Michelle said...

You got a lot of great pictures Val. Thanks again for hosting.