Saturday, November 2, 2013

Thankful Day 2

I am thankful for my children!
I know I posted yesterday about being thankful for my family and today it is my children, so kinda the same thing. But I think they deserve their own day.
Devin--I am so thankful for him. I remember wondering if I would ever have kids, so when I was pregnant with him it was almost too good to be true. The day I had him was the happiest day of my life. Devin has a kind heart--I've never seen him treat another child unkindly. He loves his family and loves his friends. He is full of life.
Adalynn--This is going to sound terrible, but right now she is our easiest , so we joke that she is our "favorite." She comes home and is excited to do her homework. She plays well with Lyla. She loves helping me. She rarely talks back or fights with me and she is very obedient. She is so sweet to me and is always writing me cute little love notes.
Lyla--She is two, so as many of you know, she can be a huge pain in the butt. But she can also be the cutest thing you've ever seen. She makes me smile and laugh all day long. She is so adorable.  

1 comment:

April said...

You are blessed. Your children are adorable (and I'm not just saying that because I'm your friend)!