Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Adalynn's Birthday

A few weeks ago, Adalynn turned 5! She really, really wanted a party...and I really, really didn't want to do one. It is just so darn hot in July--and I didn't want to spend money. I asked her what she wanted to do and she told me she wanted it at the Dinosaur park, so I figured that would be okay. She is so sweet sometimes, it is hard to say no.
A few pictures from the party.
There is a guy (Ozzy's Ice Cream) who will come to your kids birthday and let all the kids pick out any ice cream they want. I called and arranged to have him come. My kids love the ice cream truck, so they were excited.
Adalynn had been telling me for about a month that she wanted to go to Red Robin for her birthday and she wanted Courtney to come. These two are so cute.
The next day was her actual birthday.
Instead of cake, she wanted brownies and ice cream.
She had a nice day!
This picture has nothing to do with Adalynn's birthday. I just thought it was cute and I'm throwing it on this post.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Cute, cute, Love how excited Addie looks when opening her presents. Awesome rollerblades. LOVE the picture of Lyla.

April said...

I wish Amelia could have come! It looks like so much fun. Happy birthday Adalynn!