Monday, June 24, 2013

Front Living Room

This post is mainly for Kristi, who helped me decorate our front room months ago. I finally took some pictures. We painted the room a really light blueish/gray. I LOVE it and how light it is. This room is already a little dark and caveish, so I wanted to avoid dark colors. It just feels light and fresh. I still want some curtains...I'm waiting until next week when we will be in Utah. I'm hoping IKEA will have what I want.








I spray painted this lamp, and it was a major pain to find the right color. And it was the worst spray paint ever. Thankfully I don't think anyone will notice all the imperfections. Of course, I do and it sorta drives me crazy.

I would love to find some more pops of color for this book shelf.
There are a few more things I would like to do, including finding an area rug, so I am keeping my eyes peeled for those last few things. Thanks Kristi for helping me get it done.

No comments: