Friday, June 7, 2013

Flashback Friday Video Edition

video
video
Found these the other day...Totally brought back memories. You don't think you will forget things, but you kinda do. That is one reason why I am so grateful for my blog (and for cameras!).
 
Alyssa (Jared's cousin's wife) has this great quote on her blog that I had to steal. It is from President Hinkley.
 
"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience."
 
I think that perfectly sums up why I blog (and why I will try my darndest to keep it up).

1 comment:

Sam said...

I never did my Flashback Friday post!!! Sean had the day off and we were busy swimming all day. The funny thing is I was looking through old videos last week and thinking that it would be fun to post some for a Flashback Friday.