Thursday, May 2, 2013

Last Week

Last week was fun! I turned 32 (I swear I thought I already was 32, so when I realized I was actually turning 32 and not 33, I was pleasantly surprised). Haha. Anyways, to celebrate, Jared took me to dinner Friday night at the Geisha House and then to a movie. Dinner was awesome...I have never been to a teppanyaki restaurant before, so I had a lot of fun and the food was really good...I think the kids would love it, especially Devin. I should have brought my camera! 
 
Then Monday, my actual birthday, we had friends over for birthday cake and ice cream. The kids both got me a gift, which they were so excited about. Again, no pictures, but Jared did get me one of these cakes. So good, people.
 
A couple days later, my little brother James and his new fiancĂ©, Karrah came to town for a visit. It was awesome getting to know my future sister-in-law. The kids loved her. 
One night we went to the drive in to see The Croods and Oz. 
 Saturday Devin had a baseball game, a birthday party, and then we took engagement photos. After taking photos, we went to dinner at Steak and Shake, which is a diner that is popular in the South (Karrah is from Georgia). Then we went to the Bellagio to watch the fountains.
 

No comments: