Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Anniversary & Mothers Day

Oh, I am so far behind on my blog. This month has been much busier than I expected but I want to blog about everything that has been going on.
Earlier in the month (May 11) Jared and I celebrated our 12 anniversary. We were super romantic and decided to clean our carpets and install a ceiling fan. Devin also had a baseball game. Then that night we went to out friends house for a pig roast. He did a pit bbcue (like my dad) and cooked over 400 pounds of meat. The meat was amazing and it was fun hanging out with our friends. After we went swimming and then called it a night.
The next day was mothers day. The kids made me cards and gifts at school. Jared bought me yellow roses (my favorites!). They made me breakfast (and lunch and dinner). I love my family so much and love being a mom.


2 comments:

Samantha Christensen said...

I love your vase! Where did you get it?

Samantha Christensen said...

And hey, I loved your ceiling fans! Sleeping with that one in Lyla's room totally convinced me that I want one in our room when we buy a house.