Thursday, February 21, 2013

Valentines Day

Valentines day was another busy day here at the Christensen home. Every year my mom sends a Valentines Day package. They got this a few days before and they just loved it!




I made heart shaped French toast for breakfast.

Took a few pictures of the girls before taking Adalynn to school


 This was the day before, but wanted to post this one of C and A. They were so excited I let them put lip stick on.
Sent Addie off with balloons and treats for both of her preschool classes (her afternoon class only has four students total, so I figured we could do both). I also made treats for Devin's class.


 Then for dinner we had red soda and a heat shaped pizza. I think the kids had a nice day. We saw Jared for about 10 minutes at dinner, so it could have been better. But in a week the bar will be over and we will be on our way to California for a much needed break, just the two of us!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know this site gives quality dependent posts and additional data, is there any other site which presents such information in quality?


Look at my webpage :: musicos
my site :: musicos