Saturday, December 22, 2012

Steph, Snow and Bass Pro

So I really lucked out this week when my sister decided to fly into Vegas instead of Phoenix (she lives in Hawaii and it was cheaper to fly here then Phoenix instead of a direct flight to Phoenix). The kids love her so much and were so excited. She was so great helping me with shopping, their homework, and playing barbies. We ditched the kids and saw a movie one night and the other night the whole family headed to Town Square for snow in the square and the Bass Pro shop. 
Town Square
 At the Bass Pro Shop. This Santa held on tight to Lyla...no jumping off his lap! 
 We had so much fun. It was really nice being able to spend some one on one time with her. We stayed up late all three nights just chatting...and looking at all her amazing photos from her adventures in Hawaii. I wish so much I could live close to my sisters!

1 comment:

Brittany H. said...

Love the picture of your sister holding Lyla with the snow! :)