Monday, October 29, 2012

Halloween Pictures

I wanted to do a fun (quick) photo shoot with the kids and their costumes. So I went to Joanne's to get some burlap. Big mistake. When I got there First thing I did was grab a number for the cutting counter--I was #61...they were on #19! So I grabbed my burlap walked around a bit and about 20 minutes later they were on, maybe #24. So I said, forget this and left. My burlap backdrop will have to wait for another day. 

Plan B worked out just fine! 

Devin as a Power ranger. My sister asked, "Power Rangers? Are they still a thing?" Yes, yes they are. 
Addie as Snow White.


 And Lyla as a Ladybug (the same thing Addie was at her age)
And just for fun we put the chicken costume on Lyla today.

1 comment:

Sam said...

I love that last picture of Lyla. She's such a cutie!