Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Lyla is one!


One year old today. And yes, it went by way too fast.

I love this little girl. With all my heart. It really is amazing how quickly you fall in love with your children and how you can't imagine your life without them. It is times like today I wish I was a better writer--because I never seem to be able to express how I feel.

When I was pregnant with Lyla I was pretty sick. And I gained 50 pounds. And one time I peed my pants while I was throwing up. And then once she was here, there was all the stuff that comes with a newborn--nursing, waking up every three hours, months without a full nights sleep, etc. She was totally worth it--I would do it all again in a second.

She has been SUCH a blessing and joy. We all adore her. The past year has been one of the happiest because of her. I'm excited to see her grow up and love that I am her mom.

And now some pictures of our little lady. We are so lucky!





























2 comments:

Sam said...

I love all of the pictures. They turned out great! I have no idea how you're going to choose which ones to put on the wall.

Sam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.