Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Utah Part 2

Lets, see. Wednesday we went to the children's museum. Thursday we had pictures taken. So Friday we went to the zoo.







Friday was also our anniversary so we went out to Tucanos for dinner. It has been 11 years! I've never been much for putting lovey dovey things on my blog, but I sure love that man!


Saturday was the race for the cure. We try and run it every year, but I think the last time I participated was when I was pregnant with Adalynn--and that time I did the 1 mile walk. This year I ran it while Jared stayed with the kids. I have been running at night so my goal was to just run it without stopping, which I did.

Side note--any time Devin saw an old building he told us, "Look! It is Hogworts!"


Sunday was Mothers Day and we celebrated by driving home!

2 comments:

Brittany H. said...

Devin is the man! I love Hogworts!! Good job on your run, Valerie!

rachel said...

You guys look so great! Busy but great. Happy belated mother's day!