Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Lyla

Miss Lyla will be 10 months at the end of this month!
Just a few things.



 She sleeps through the night
She has 7 teeth and it looks like more are on the way.

The other day I picked up Devin's friend and this is the conversation I overheard on our drive to the house. I wish you could have heard how proud he was when he was telling his friend all about his little sister--it was really sweet.

Devin: This is MY baby. Her name is Lyla and she is a girl. She has 7 teeth. See? And she is nine months. Wait. Mom? Is Lyla nine months old now?
Me: Yep.
Devin: Yeah, she is nine months. She is a baby.


I call her Lyla-bug.
She is eating pretty well now. She likes squash, carrots, sweet potatoes, oatmeal, grapes (peeled and cut up really small), any kind of cracker, puffs, and apples.

Devin took this picture...I don't have many pictures of me and the kids so even though Lyla is kinda out of focus I love it.











4 comments:

Brittany H. said...

First of all, you look so so young with that long hair! Also, I am dying over Lyla's red dress and headband...literally dying. And finally, Lyla has the cutest cheeks in the world!

Samantha said...

So cute!!! Every picture I thought, this one is my favorite. Until I saw the next one. She's such a doll! And that's so sweet that Devin is such a proud big sister.

Samantha said...

Looking over your post again, I have decided that the last picture of Lyla in red with her eyes closed is my favorite. Also, I agree with Brittany, I love your hair long.

April said...

She is adorable! I love your photography skills. (: