Thursday, April 12, 2012

Easter

I love Easter. In my opinion, our most meaningful holiday.



 This year, for FHE, I did this activity with the kids. I'm sure all you mommas have seen it on the web--it is the one where you have 12 eggs and put various things in to teach your kids about Christ's death and resurrection (a sacrament cup, small rock, three dimes, etc). We hid the eggs first and let them find them then went though opening them and talking about Jesus. I think I will do this every year (I like the site I used because it makes it simple for children but also includes scriptures which we didn't read but when our kids are older we will).



 Saturday morning
I think the kids were a little confused that the Easter bunny came the day before Easter, but I really do love getting all of that out of the way so we can spend Sunday really focusing on the Savior. Plus we have 9 church and I don't think we could make it if we threw in Easter baskets or egg hunts.



 Later that day we went to Lynn's for an egg hunt





  Easter Morning


3 comments:

Brittany H. said...

Cute cute kids!!

Michelle said...

I love Easter too. Looks like you all had a great time.

rachel said...

Val this is pretty awesome! What pretty girls you have. I can't believe that little one is growing so fast! Geez.We are hugely into Ninjago here too. I mean big!