Wednesday, January 11, 2012

New Years

We ended up staying in AZ for New Years because Sean and Sam came to visit (which was really nice since it had been over a year since we last saw them!)

Taking the kids on a tour to see the goats, chickens, cow, and pig

We pulled out the bubble wand again--Devin got pretty good at making some big bubbles.
Gosh, I love Lexi!
Lyla with hair
It was really cute watching the girls play barbies and dress up.

Sam and I made the boys take a break from watching football and squirrel hunting to get pedicures. We took Lexi and Addie and they both did really well and loved it.
I'm sorry--I had to post this. These guys were obsessed with hunting squirrels the whole time. And you don't even know how proud they were when they finally got one.
Going on a walk..


New Years Eve we made dinner and played Imaginiff. The kids went to bed early and we didn't do anything special that night...so the next night my dad pulled out his fireworks stash and we set some off. We ended the night with blizzards and a movie for the kids--It was a fun way to end the vacation.
Oh Sean!

1 comment:

Samantha said...

I loved this post. The picture of Sean and Jared with their proud smiles and squirrels makes me laugh. And I nearly peed my pants when I saw the picture of Sean in that wig! Haha. I'm so glad that we got to see you guys. We had so much fun and that weekend was one of the highlights of the year for us.