Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Happy Birthday Devin!

Devin turned 6 the Sunday after thanksgiving. Because we were in the car all day Sunday we celebrated Saturday. It was a good day. It was actually pretty laid back...we started with breakfast. Jen brought up her Star Wars pancake molds so we ate Darth Vadar, Yoda, and Storm Troopers for breakfast.

Later that day, opening presents.

Sad because she didn't get any presents.
My mom and dad found this card for Devin which also plays the song from Indiana Jones. He loves it!


The rest of the day we hung out and enjoyed the nice day. My mom took Devin and Adalynn to The Muppets movie.
Here are a few more pictures I took that day.




Devin's cake from Dairy Queen.


Devin told me, "This was my best birthday ever!" I'm glad he had a great day. I still remember the day he was born like it was yesterday...It was definitely one of the best days of my life. He was such a sweet baby. And he is a really great kid (about 90% of the time). I love you Devin!
One last picture!
I took this right before we left for home. She was so happy!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Happy Birthday devin! and Lylas is so cute! also brandon is jealous of those pancakes.

Chris & Christine said...

Very cool! Love the outdoor pic of Addie and Lyla is adorable!