Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Bellagio and Bass Pro Shop

This place is always a bit crowded, but has become one of our Christmas traditions. This year we met two families from our church, which made it even better.

And P.S. Lyla will be 6 months next week! And she now has two teeth (bottom).

The kids really liked this display..the penguins danced around and popped out of the igloo.
The polar bears are made out of carnations. Devin kept telling me that the bears were peeing, because they were dripping water. I'm assuming they keep them pretty wet to last through the holidays.


This was at the chocolate/pastry store next door. The Grinch was made of 100 pounds of chocolate and 100 pounds of fondant.
We left the Bellagio and went out to dinner at Raising Caines. We threw all 9 kids in a booth by themselves and we ate dinner with just the adults, which was great! After dinner we swung by Outdoor World--they always have free pictures with Santa and a lot of other games and toys set up for the kids. They had so much fun--this wasn't the first time we have been here, but they seemed to enjoy it more this time. I think I told Jared, we don't need to pay to take them to the movies anymore, we can just take them here. They ran around for at least an hour, loving every minute of it.
Visiting Santa
Adalynn was fascinated with the fish tank and this monster of a fish.

The rest of the gang...

On our drive home, Devin told me that "Today was the best day ever!"


2 comments:

Brittany H. said...

The pictures are great! I love Lyla's hat. I am always so anxious over whether everyone's having a good time, and I just need to remember that kids are pretty easy to please... :)

rachel said...

Oh, I love the bellagio!! That is so stinkin' cool! My fav was the Grinch. Thanks for such great pics so I could check it out.