Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Biggest Loser Week 6 and 4 months

Lost 1.2 pounds (Total 8.2 pounds)
Total 4.81 %
I consider it a miracle that I lost anything with all the Halloween candy and birthday cake (we had Devin's birthday party Saturday)!


Lyla also had her 4 month well check. She is 13 pounds 1 oz. and 25 inches long. Somewhere in the 25-50% percentile. And is it just me or are babies at their absolute happiest right before getting their shots? Lyla was so, so happy and giggling like crazy (her first time giggling like that) and whammo! They gave her the shots and that ended her good mood. Poor little thing. Devin was so concerned this time, he couldn't watch.


And here are some pictures

Hanging before church in Lyla's room. We pulled out some baby toys (Lyla is grasping toys and putting them in her mouth now) and Devin and Adalynn were so excited to show them to her


She seems to like her bumbo--I just think is makes her seem so much older which makes me sad.
A Lyla sandwich
Lyla screams now. Most of the time I think she is just doing it for fun, but every once in a while I think she is letting us know she is not happy with us.
Addie trying to shush her.



No comments: