Monday, October 10, 2011

Biggest Loser

So, I gained a good amount of weight with Lyla--around 50 pounds. Yikes, I know. She was totally worth every pound, but it I would really like to start wearing real pants and not ones with stretchy waistbands. I have always had to work really, really hard to loose weight. So right now I am waking up at 6:00 to do P90x with Jared in the morning. It is early, but if I don't get it done before the kids wake up...it does not happen.

Also I am doing a biggest loser competition with my family and that has been really motivating. I decided to post my weekly percentage weight loss on my blog each week to make me even more accountable. My goal is to loose 20 pounds by Christmas. Wish me luck!

Week 1
Pounds lost 2
Total percentage 1.17%

4 comments:

Wilkerson Weekly said...

Good luck!

You're beautiful! I know that after having a baby, it doesn't matter how many people tell you so; you probably won't feel beautiful. But I want you to know that you are! You really, REALLY are.

Michelle said...

I will be thinking about you every morning when my alarm goes of at 5:00 sometimes 4:55 to make it to my workout class each morning. I think about quitting every morning. I'm glad to know that I am not the only one. Good Luck Val. Can't wait to here more about your progress. Is Jared in this competition too?

Samantha said...

YAY! I'm so proud of you! My friend Lizi and I have decided to work out three nights a week after our kids are in bed. It felt so good to go running last night.

Brittany H. said...

sparkpeople.com is what I used to keep track of food. Kevin said I was crazy to write down everything I ate but I REALLY wanted to lose that weight! Good luck, lady!!