Thursday, September 8, 2011

2 Months

I'm a little behind, as Lyla turned two months at the end of August, but I've been busy. Lyla is growing and doing great--she weighed 10 pounds 12 ounces at her checkup and was 24 inches long. They never tell me her percentage anymore (I always have to ask and then it takes them about 20 more minutes to do that so I just never asked). My (and the doctors) only concern is her goopy eyes--they are pretty bad. The doctor told me I would need to bring her back at 3 months if they aren't any better.




She got 4 shots. She was pretty upset afterward but calmed down quickly. She also had a small fever that night.
 True Love 





 Here are lots more pictures from the past couple weeks...
 I LOVE all her expressions. So funny.
 Seriously, Lyla is very loved by her brother. He always wants to be near her and loves holding her hands.


  I just don't know what to do with this girl's mullet. It is WILD.










 Addie was sick for a few days. Poor thing.




Sam! This is what the kids do when I'm on the phone with you. 

2 comments:

rachel said...

Love those last two pics. This is what my house looks like.

Samantha said...

YIKES!!! We will have to start Skyping. Maybe then the kids will sit and watch and not get into trouble.

PS Lyla is the cutest little thing ever!!!