Sunday, July 10, 2011

Lyla's Second Week

Yesterday Lyla turned 2 weeks old. I still cant put her down...I am blogging with one hand and holding her with the other. She is just the sweetest little thing. She is probably getting sick of the attention and would love some "alone time." But that probably won't happen any time soon.

Devin and Adalynn adore her. They want to be by her and hold her all the time and have to be involved in everything--bathing, getting her dressed, etc. I really have to keep an eye on her at all times because they practically smother her with kisses and Devin keeps trying to pick her up.






I know I post too many pictures of basically the same thing (Lyla sleeping). But I cant help it! Every time I look over I think, "Ow! She looks so cute!" So I take some pictures. I have also been taking a lot of pictures of her in the studio, but I haven't had time to sit and go through them or edit them, but as soon as I do, I will post them.







If you were wondering, "Does Devin wear that Indiana Jones outfit every day?" the answer is YES!






I think this was her 2nd bath. Adalynn loves to help, but I'm not sure Lyla loves her helping.

Yeah, her dress is on backwards. And her hair looks crazy. I actually took her this week to get her first hair cut---She looks so much better---

4 comments:

Kristi said...

She's sooooo cute! I think she looks a little bit like Addie.

Samantha said...

If people don't want to look at anymore Lyla pictures (and I doubt that's true of anyone) then they don't have to look at your blog. As for the rest of (all of) us we LOVE Lyla pictures!

That first picture of her is amazing. I love sleeping babies! I also really love the one of her kinda sitting up in front of that black and white pillow (?). It
s fun to see her eyes open.

I'm glad you've already taken pictures of her in your studio. I'm sure they will be amazing and I can't wait to see them.

Was that Addie's first real hair cut? And I love that Devin wears that outfit everyday!

Jen said...

Oh Val, She is beautiful!! I wish I lived closer and could come over and hold her! I am excited to see all of the picture you have done of her. You have some pretty, dang, cute kids!

Michelle said...

She is beautiful and you are so lucky to have so many willing helpers, heheheh.