Friday, July 1, 2011

Lyla Pamela

My heart is full!

Our little Lyla joined our family Tuesday at 10:02 PM. 19 inches long and 6 pounds 11 ounces. I can't stop looking at her and kissing her and even though I love that the kids want to hold her all the time, I almost don't want to share.


I fully plan on posting TONS of pictures and the birth story later, but I would so much rather hold her right now. I know. I obsessively check facebook and blogs when friends and family have had a baby and I hate when they take their sweet time. But I get it.

Thanks to everyone for the phone calls, texts, and messages on facebook. We sure feel loved and cared for.

Here are a few for now.
(Right before her first hospital bath--sorta looks like Devin as a newborn here)





6 comments:

Samantha said...

I can't blame you for just wanting to hold her and do nothing else. She's adorable and I think she looks like Addie.

Lexi and I can't stop looking at Lyla. We already love her to pieces! We will have to make a trip to Vegas soon. I can't wait to hold her!

Congratulations!!!

Samantha said...

OH SHE'S SO CUTE! I'm still looking at her pictures. And Lexi is having fun comparing pictures of Lyla to the baby pictures of Devin and Addie on your sidebar. I still think Lyla looks like Mr. D.

Samantha said...

The second to last picture of Lyla looks SOOOO much like Addie. Compare it to the newborn picture of Addie on the sidebar. They are like twins!

Michelle said...

She is beautiful. Can't wait to hold her, if you're willing to share.

rachel said...

Congratulations to all of you!! She is beautifully gorgeous. I am sure she is getting all the love and attention she deserves and more. They grow to fast. So holding her is a fantastic idea!

Amesbury said...

Congratulations! She is so precious and a wonderful addition to your already beautiful family.