Sunday, July 24, 2011

I told you...

Believe it or not, I still have more to post after this! It was so nice just being able to take pictures when it was convenient. Almost every day I would just wait for her to get very sleepy and take her in the studio and do a few different shots. The first two weeks really are the best time to get those newborn pictures so I took as many as I could--and I'm glad I did when she was still so sleepy and had nice clear skin. She is already awake so much now and, like Adalynn right around 4 weeks, she has some major baby acne.

Sam bought Lyla this outfit and made the bow--and I am in love with it! Is it not the cutest thing ever?! Thank you so much Sam!
















6 comments:

Brittany H. said...

So amazing. But what do you do with all of them? ;)

Samantha said...

I'm so in love with her. And I'm so happy you got pictures of her in that outfit! I can't wait to see more pictures.

Chris & Christine said...

She's beautiful! Love them all!

rachel said...

If I ever have a girl. I am flying to Vegas right after she's born. You are amazing! Love the all the girly stuff you do!

Samantha said...

It's time to make a new blog header with an adorable picture of Lyla!

Kittyrunner said...

Valerie! I haven't checked blogs for a couple months, but I have been dying to see how you and the new little one are. I LOVE the pictures. You are so amazing!!! I can see both Addie and Devin in her. So cute!! I can't believe you have 3 kids! AND that Addie is 3!? I feel like she should just be turning two. (probably cuz that's where she was when we left....?) :) We miss you guys!! Someday, I will have my old life back and be able to blog again. Hopefully soon.