Sunday, July 24, 2011

Adalynn turns 3

Last Thursday, Adalynn had her third birthday. I think she would have loved a birthday party with all of her friends, but with a new baby I decided not to. It was still a special little day for her--she didn't stop smiling the whole day. Devin was so cute also. He helped pick out all the presents and he stayed up Wednesday night to help decorate. I think he was just as excited as Adalynn, which was sweet.

We took Addie out to lunch to Red Robin. A few of the waitresses sang to her and she got a balloon and ice cream, which she liked. Here she is opening her card from my mom and dad.



 Here are a few pictures I took the other day before church.






 Later that night opening presents. She is totally, 100% into princesses now. I kinda wondered if she would catch the "princess bug." Well she has. And every present she got was something princess. She was in heaven.



 Blowing out her candles--It took her about a full minute to blow them out. I tried to post the video, because it is hilarious, but it isn't working for some reason. But she was just blowing and blowing and she finally turned to us and said something like "I not blow them out." She was so excited for her princess cake.
Happy Birthday Adalynn! We all love you so much!

1 comment:

Brittany H. said...

Her eyes look so pretty with that blue dress. Happy birthday!