Saturday, April 9, 2011

Flip 'N Out

Devin's preschool activity this month was at Flip 'N Out--a huge indoor trampoline arena. I always drive past this place and I never thought the kids would like it that much--mainly because they are wimpy on trampolines. But they loved it! Adalynn was hesitant at first and made me go with her--I think I had at least ten people ask "You aren't going to jump are you?!?!" I really do look like I could have this baby any day even though I have about three more months. So, no I didn't jump. I stood on the side and took pictures.

And FYI. Taking pictures when you are 6 almost 7 months pregnant, on a trampoline, in a poorly lit room, when your kids are running around like wild animals makes it hard to get a picture in focus.







4 comments:

Michelle said...

Looks like a really fun place even for adults.

Brittany H. said...

Ooh, I love they even have trampolines lining the walls! Fun.

Jennifer V said...

Oh we have one of these in Tempe. LOVE IT!!!!

Kittyrunner said...

That looks so fun! I know I need to look forward, but some days I just wish this darn old economy hadn't ruined everything!!! Miss you guys! PS. Not to make you feel like you should, but I know you're doing all kinds of fun Easter things with the kids and I came on here to get ideas. :) But being pregnant is a get off the hook free card. :)