Monday, March 14, 2011

Practice Practice

I have been practicing with my camera almost everyday. Things don't seem to come naturally to me--I really have to take about a million pictures to get a few decent shots. And like I mentioned before, I am really having to figure this new camera out. Sometimes I get discouraged and hate my pictures...a lot of that comes from comparing myself to other photographers. But there is a quote I love by an amazing photographer that I just love. He said something like "You don't have to be the best. You just have to be better than last week." I love that! I have applied that attitude into many aspects of my life.

And I curled Adalynn's hair. Her hair is so thin it only takes about 3 minutes to curl and it just looks so darn cute. Jared told me she actually looks like a girl when I curl it. Haha. Kinda true.




 I love her different expressions.

 



And one of Devin. Because I love him too!

  

1 comment:

Samantha said...

I'm so impressed! I have never curled Lexi's hari with a curling iron. I'm too scared. She wiggles too much.

Also the pictures look great to me. I not these are the bad ones but who cares about those, you won't be printing them out for the album or putting them up on the wall.