Friday, February 4, 2011

Time to clean the spiderwebs off my blog--again. I was talking to my sister-in-law the other day and I told her I just feel like nothing has been going on. At least nothing blog worthy.

Plus Devin got some sort of stomach flu Sunday night...and then Addie got the same thing Tuesday. And of course after taking care of the kids and being thrown up on a number of times, I got to experience the same thing Wednesday. I swear after this week (and the last two months) I have had enough throw up to last a lifetime. Luckily it only took a day for each of us to get over it.


On a happier note, look what my sweet visiting teacher brought me. Every time I see these, they just make me happy. What is it about flowers that do that?

Today we went to the park. Nice day. Might as well take advantage of it.


















8 comments:

Michelle said...

You look hot Val! I love your hair. Sorry it's been a rough week. Nothing an unexpected gift of flowers can't cure, right?

Brittany H. said...

Your hair looks beautiful! And the rest of you! I wish I would have covered MY face, though, cause it gets so big when I'm pregnant! haha Your kids are so cute, too--can't wait to see the next one!

Samantha said...

It's true you do have great hair and your butt is smaller than mine! Haha. Can't wait to find out what you're having (well, confirming it's a boy) in a week!

Samantha said...

It's true you do have great hair and your butt is smaller than mine! Haha. Can't wait to find out what you're having (well, confirming it's a boy) in a week!

rachel said...

Hey Val I love the preg photo!! TOO CUTE! Flowers make me happy to and that clean kitchen gives me a little inspiration too! Well wishes to your fam. We are hoping flu bugs are out the door too!

Jennifer said...

Whatever Val! You are gorgeous and have absolutely NO resemblence of a cow! I hope your family is feeling better! We have been sick for the past two weeks and it sucks! Oh and I agree with everyone else, your hair looks bea-u-tiful!

Kittyrunner said...

Such a cute pic of you!!!! Of course the kids hugging is cute, too. :)

Jennifer said...

This is just about the cutest pregnant photo ever!!