Monday, October 18, 2010

Sometimes I just really need to mess around taking pictures. I was playing around with some camera settings and wanted to get one cute picture of Miss Addie....
...
...
She was being such a brat.
By some miracle, I got a few where she wasn't crying, eating candy, pulling her headband off, reaching for the camera, or throwing a temper tantrum.

Lately she has been asking me to paint her nails--as soon as she gets out of the bath she grabs the nail polish and cotton balls. So I paint them and she gets really impatient right before the paint dries.



3 comments:

Ashley Jones said...

Wow these look so great! You are a great photographer, I guess it helps that you've got such a cute model.

Brittany H. said...

Gorgeous. And I so love that I'm not the only one to say my kids are brats sometimes!

Jennifer said...

I love that you got the crying and fits ones but the happy one is priceless! I love it. Super Cute. Oh and good job on the White Balance. It looks really good!