Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Pumpkin Patch


Last night Jared and I took the kids to a pretend pumpkin patch. I'm not gonna lie--I have a little pumpkin patch envy when I look at friend's blogs and see that they went to an ACTUAL pumpkin patch--hay ride and all. Sigh. Maybe one day.
But the kids still love it. I took quite a few pictures, but most were pretty bad since it was so dark. They had a bounce house, petting zoo, blow up slide, bucket ride, and a few games.

Devin loved everything!
Addie only loved the petting zoo.


5 comments:

Brittany H. said...

Well, all those activities sound more fun than where we went! haha I LOVE Addie's jacket.

Michelle said...

I don't even think we are going to make it to a pumpkin patch was a fake one sounds fun to me

Samantha said...

That sounds fun and probably cheaper than a real pumpkin patch. And who knew your kids owned coats!

Valerie Christensen said...

You would think it would be cheaper, but it was so expensive. Tickets were .85 each and most rides/games were three tickets.

Torrey said...

Don't feel bad Valerie. I let my kiddos pick a pumpkin at the store! :/